Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dear Blog

Please don't be mad at me because I hardly ever visit. It's not that I don't love you. Honest. I want to come and visit with you daily, but these kids of mine have other plans. You see, they want me to visit with Mr. Beachchair so they can hang out with Mr. Pool. I know come August they will be tired with Mr. Pool and want to catch up with Mr. T.V., so I'm hoping we won't be apart for much longer. I hope you can hang in there without me for just a little while longer.

Love,
Me

PS-It's not just you that I'm finding it difficult to visit; it's also Mr. Mrs. Shower. In this heat he she is someone I most definitely should not be ignoring, which is why I found the time to visit with her (is it weird I just can't call him her Mr. Shower.....what with being naked in there, and all? Come to think of it I'm sure it is a female. Who else would do all that cleaning?) tonight. At midnight. When I really should've visited with her this morning. Yeah. I know.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh, Claire, too funny. I'm not posting as much either -- but probably a good thing, since I'm a maniac there. (According to my sisters, LOL.) Glad you are having a fun summer! It's finally kicking in for us. We just took a 3-day camping trip -- YAY!